Software designed to improve care delivery
Rosetta is a patient-focused, provider-oriented medical and nursing record designed for focal implementation in a care unit or for institutional use in the hospital. Due to its open architecture, Rosetta can be installed stand alone or as an overlay on any existing health information system.
- offers a full medical and nursing record designed with, and for, care providers;
- combines all electronic documents produced in the institution by manual typing or digital devices;
- displays in structured spreadsheets the lab tests performed locally as well as those produced elsewhere for any given patient (see interoperability module i14y);
- directly integrates forms using digital handwriting technology (see Scribb);
- connects to Vizz, an integrated PACS solution allowing in-house and outside transportation of DICOM documents on any standard PC;
- can be accessed from any outside computer by authorized users.